Thursday, December 30, 2004

63 missed calls

nothing extra ordinary happened today..

i woke up on the same bed, same time, same mood.. haha.. i imediately got my guitar and tried to figure out the tabs for Neon (Spongecola) Karl has given me the previous night. I've figured out some of the tabs and hopefully, matutugtog ko na sya ng buo. Want to hear the intro? Listen here. Yan lang narecord ko.

after that, i ate my breakfast, took a bath.. yeahh.. all the things normal human beings do.. and then, i watched some tv.. of course, national geographic.. pero wala atang snake wranglers and crocodile chronicles ngayon.. haha..

basically, I've spent hours doing my "things" in my pc...(as always).. ohhh and by the way! have you seen my newly adopted fetuses??? hahaha... pasaway no.. kuha din kayo.. so cool.. I've named mine Siops I and Siops II.. haha more to come!

well, it's 12.24 am already.. and after this entry, i'll go to bed and get some sleep..

so, g'night..(am)

hahah Migi!!! darn you... 63 missed calls.. hahahha.. omg..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home