Monday, August 18, 2008

Switched [ON]

Hi! Hello! How are you? Hope you're fine :) Yes, you! The one reading this :)

I am "back". Again.
Again.
Again.
Again.
Again.

Haha :D Here are some of the updates regarding my blog:

  • Updated the layout/header
  • Updated the Blogger links
Ayan konti lang naman :D

We have this "4-day no classes" days and my original plan really is to spend these days reviewing for our Geology 112 (Structural Geology) and Geology 130 (Elementary Paleontology) exams this coming Thursday and Friday, respectively. But, last Saturday, I went home because I don't want to miss Carol's birthday; on Sunday, I wasn't that productive and today, here I am fixing my blog. Updating my blog took around 2-3 hours of my time! -_- I have already started reviewing early this morning and took a break after lunch. I checked the net during that "break" and found myself inspired to fix my blog. Haha! :D

And now, I found myself inspired to STUDY! Haha! :D Thank you for reading this :)

See you :)

Love,
Camyl

2 Comments:

Blogger epiko said...

naku time consuming ito para sayo sa ngaun ahhh... break ka ng break dyan,tulog ng tulog kain ng kain,,... magaral ka nga!!! hahahah!!

pailawin mo naman ung ilaw mo..hahah!!! hindi sapat ung mga linya sa ilalim ng bumbilya mo para masabing umiilawito..hahaha!!!

naiisip ko ang coldplay pg nakikita ko ung bulbs na yan.. kasi may napanood akong music video ng coldplay na nasa entablado tapos kumakanta habang nilalaro ung bumbilya na may tali,,iniikot ni chris martin..nkita mo na yun???hahah!

oy ah, maging productive ka nga...natutulog ka nanaman dyan, pati bumbilya mo sa blog mo natututlog,pano ba yan..ahahaha!!!

3:21 PM  
Blogger camyl said...

hahaha!! shhh shhh.. anu ba.. haha! nag-aaral naman ako ahhhhh! :D hay.. hay..

nakita ko na ata yung video na yun na sinasabi mo. Fix You ng Coldplay?

Magiging productive ako! haha!! :D Pero diba mga lalaki lang ang productive?? HAHAHA -_-

p.s. Hindi po natutulog ang mga ilaw dito. :P

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home