Saturday, February 05, 2005

black shirt

Antipara
The Rushed
Lokal
First Fight shit i forgot what's next
LRH (Last Reminisced Heroes)
Conseco
As I Run Again
Aplaya Band
Lunch Box


These are the bands that "screamed their lungs off" at the recently held battle of bands which I attented to.. The event was in part of the Tertiary School's celebration of Business Management Week.

haha kararting ko lang actually.. so.. here's my story..

i woke up at exactly 12.15am.. i ought to because i need to watch the said event. It will be my topic for my news story in our English subject (that's why im using enlish in this entry.. practice practice practice).. by the way, don't blame my teacher for this whatsoever... it is my choice to write something about the event.. so i need to do my responsibility, which is to gather facts about the event..

i was with my dad (as always. lol) hayy.. we have to negotiate with the securty guard because it was already 1am when we arrived at school and they were ordered that nobody is allowed to enter beyond 10.30 pm. I think it took us 30 minutes before i was allowed to go inside. I talked to the organizers of the event and told them that I NEED TO WATCH the battle. the reason i got in my bag was that i need to gather facts about the event for i will write a news article. hehe. naawa yata sakin. "sya sige na baka hindi ka pa makatulog." yan ung sabi sakin.. lol. i'm thankful because they were so cooool about that. They allowed me to watch. hehe. ang swerte ko. unfair nga lang dun sa iba na hindi nila pinapasok. lol. they were strict about the security of the peeps inside... and i praise them for that.


MY HEART CRASHED.

It crashed in the sea of happiness. lol.

I was smiling like a jerk the moment i entered the sentrum. Ms. Lea and Ms. Sarmiento ( the cool-slash-kind-slash astig oragnizers) assisted me inside and un.. i was sitting at the back part with other peeps and all the other peeps were at the bleachers.. the "center floor" is empty.. the lights are sooo cool.. astig ang centrum.. simple lang..

damn.

I wasn't able to watch the performances of Antipara, The Rushed, Lokal and First Fight i told you i forgot. Naabutan ko lang ay from LRH till Lunch Box. I know the band LRH. I'd got the chance of watching them at the Muziklaban last July2004. I've known them also because of dude pepe.

so i was sitting there jotting some notes (band names, thoughts bla bla) haha btw, i got a new phone.. P800.. it's my dad's old phone and he decided to just give it to me. i used my phone in jotting down notes. I still need to do my responsibilty anyway. kaya un.. and it's a plus points if you have the passion for that responsibility. Naenjoy ko sya..

After the performace of Lunch Box, i decided to get some facts from the organizers. They were sooo kind about that. gosh.. Buti hindi sila nakukulitan sakin. They were there to help me! hayy.. salamat salamat. i still need to go back to school tomorrow for some pictures of the events and to know who WON the battle! hehe

after that, i decided to go home. other peeps will stay there until 5am.

so that's it.. hmm.. i still need to improve my way of writing stuffs.. i'm expressing too much of myself not realizing i'm breaking the laws in writing.. hay.. for education's sake..

hehe. i just noticed, i was not using the correct punctuation.. see.. the double periods... lol.. and just look at my capitalizations... i need an editor..

i've already written parts of my news strory. i just need to fill the spaces regarding the facts.

i wore my "on my own" black t-shirt.

rock on.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home