Thursday, January 27, 2005

mirror

nothing extra ordinary happened today... it is just the same old sh*t i encounter everyday...

same shit different day.

hmmm.. not really.. half crap..

i've always enjoyed every minute of my life (half crap again)..

school is really tiring.. but that's the way it is.. everyone of us experience this stage.. being on the shoes of a teenager...

we feel:

lost,pissed-off,loved..

love...... the thing that kept me sane..

anyway, life is still the way it is...

and we must stay firm..

and stand still..

for everything has its reasons..

and purpose..

when everything seems to fall apart..

it's crap..

just let that moment pass.. and soon after, you'll realize that life is still good..

it's nice to breathe again...

mirror......

hmm.. i just realized that today i've always checked myself in the mirror... "what's wrong with my hair.. my eye bags suck... bla bla bla" wtf??

i just remembered what a friend of mine told me:

everything is beautiful... we just don't see it..

it striked a chord in me..

wake up..







i am a question to the world not an answer to be heard.

Im Still Here
John Reznick


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home