Saturday, November 12, 2005

Happy Birthday

to my blog..

yes.. it has been a year now since i've tried to share a part of me to the world wide web..

marami na ring memories ang nailagay ko dito.. I don't trust my memory.. so i write them down here in my blog.. and there are some posts that are worth remembering...

my blog witnessed the first time a fell in love.. it felt my pain and sadness during the times i was feeling down.. i have shared my happiness with it..

my blog is now a part of me.. i once told myself that i would not attach myself to this thing.. but i think that would be an understatement.. hehe..

i have lots of things going in my mind right now..

i've started building a website last month.. and i hope i can publish that one..

i would like to have a photo album in the internet.. nakaipon na ko ng mga photographs and i want to share them to you..

i need to finish reading The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank for our literary paper

i ought to read the 10 chapters of El Fili.

most of all, i need to fix myself...

i have a lot of things to do.. the thing is, i don't know how or where to start.

pero once na makapagsimula na ko, i've already won half of the battle :)

3 Comments:

Blogger poLiN said...

happy birthday sa blog mo :P

12:12 PM  
Blogger `p-a-t-- said...

happy birthday sa blog mo.

start all over again. i'll help you. :D

promise! :P

3:51 PM  
Blogger auderz said...

camyl, isang taon na ang nakakalipas..

happy birthday sa iyong blog.. sana this blog will still exist for the years to come..

tc always! :P

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home