Wednesday, April 13, 2005

go go go

Make your way down the face
of everything you know
go so far see other places and
other people i wont know about

and breathe in deep let it out slow
did you hear its all my fault again
i know why no one else knows
why im here all alone again

make it sound so good that
i wont be right and i walk alone tonight
outside my house and outside my mind
no matter what i say im never right

breathe in deep let it out slow
did you hear its all my fault again
i know why no one else knows
why im here all alone again

breathe in deep let it out slow
did you hear me...GO GO GO

Every night's another story
The Early November


dude (kung mababasa mo to), sorry ulit...

naalala ko yung mga cds..

I Never Wanted to Lose Those Precious Silver Discs

voices in my head
keep on reminding me
of the mistakes i have done

melodies a friend once shared
are now lost in the abyss of oblivion

will i hear them again someday?
will i find them somehow?
the search is never ending
hope is never gone

but time disheartened me
the songs keep on haunting me

i wish i could turn back time
mundane as it may sound
but i wish.. i wish...

now there's nothing left to say
but sorry and thank you
for the melodies you've shared

yes. they are lost.
but in my soul they will stay

hehe.. i don't have the gift in playing with words.. basta.. grrrr..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home