Saturday, December 11, 2004

Staying Up Late

6am.. too early for me to wake up but i have to because of our training in school.. but you'll never know.. our training was posponed because of the rain. The closed courts are occupied so we don't have the venue. talk about procrastination... anyway, sulit din naman yung pagpunta ko sa school kasi may kinuha ako sa classroom which i forgot last Thursday.. hehe..

i'm with Sherin (our team captain) that morning. We waited for some of her peeps to arrive. And after that, we bid each other goodbye. I headed home.

I didn't do anything in our house except watching tv and downloading mp3s in the internet.. laid-back life style you may say.. but that's how i 'live'. useless huh.. idunno.

i'm supposed to finish my notebook in Filipino today so tomorrow i would just study in English and CL. but, i haven't finished it yet, so i have to stay up late and finish that darn notebook. sabi nga ni aaron "No pain, no glory". Let it be! Face the consequences: eye bags, pimples hehe!! anyway, my mum just got home from manila. She bought some things there for our computer store and nag christmas shopping na rin.. She already bought my gifts for my friends.. hehe.. Can't wait to have our Christmas party (Dec. 17) but before that, we gotta face the exam days!! so i gotta go now and finish my Filipino notebook..

good eye sniper
now i shoot
YOU RUN!
-co & ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home