Saturday, November 27, 2004

biscuits under the moonlit night

why is the moon so bright tonight?



*toot toot toot*

haha oopppss.. that was my cellphone.. somebody remembered me! hahaha and that txt message started it all..

moon gazing..

" the moon is shining down on u.. wt a perfect moon 2nyt " the message says..

so i picked up my butt on the floor and looked out in the window and saw a starless moonlit sky.. he's right.. the moon is shining down on me.. so perfect.. the attention is all on it....

i can't take my eyes off it.. so i decided to get some snacks in our kitchen (hehee i was hungry then) and sat on one of the steps of our stairs and i just stared outside the window and gazed upon the majesty of the sky...

when i asked my friend what is he doing his reply was "nag-aabang ng shooting star,hehe... ikw ba?"

hahaha nag-abang na rin ako ng shooting star..

i was waiting for a shooting star while eating my biscuits... hehe

pero ang tagal nung shooting star ehh.. kaya sabi ko, pintahan na lang namin ng star ang sky... nauna akong nagpinta! and then sya naman! inilagay daw nya ung name nya dun sa star! hahaha.. hhayyy... tapos sabi nya sana daw sa bubong ng bahay nila magpatak ung falling star para magwiwiwsh na lang daw sya ng magwiwish.. heheh.. kakatuwa.... simple thought like that makes me smile.. ako naman, sana makalipad ako tapos makakuha ng isang star tapos itatago ko and magwiwish din ako nang magwiwish.. hehehe... anyway, wala talaga akong nakitang shooting star... siguro nakakita ung kaibigan ko .. ehehe.. so the moon gazing ended... and we bid each other gudnyt..

simple things like this puts a smile on my face...

specially now.. when i feel down.. and messed up..

tunay nga na mahalaga ang mga kaibigan kasi kahit ung presence lang nila, mapapasaya ka na..

i wish the stars will explode tonight and some pieces of it will fall in my hands... hehehe

meet me in outerspace
we could spend the night watch the earth come up
i've grown tired of that place
would you come with me?
-stellar-incubus




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ganda nga nung moon last sat..:) hayy...

all the things you said ~> so true ;)

3:40 PM  
Blogger trix said...

stellar! add me to your links. littlesmiles.blogspot...blah blah.. :)

7:55 PM  
Blogger camyl said...

uhh.. hi.. hey anonymous, glad napansin mo din ung moon last saturday.. thanks for droping a line.. =)

10:38 PM  
Blogger camyl said...

uhh.. hi.. hey anonymous, glad napansin mo din ung moon last saturday.. thanks for droping a line.. =)

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home