Wednesday, May 11, 2005

black beads

what's up with my freakin' life?!!

HAHAHA

+i'll be having my last class in MSA this coming friday. IT WILL BE OVER. DAMN IT. My 44hour session will be darn over. LOL.

+I passed the dry run exam i took last Monday. WAHAHAHA!

+im still thinking if i'll pursue my plan to go to Saguijo, Makati tonight to watch Hale... bahala na.. the gig will start at 10.30 pm (sabi sa yahoo group)

kung matutuloy, i will be with my dad. =)

kung hindi, edi hindi.

so i guess, the rest is unplanned.. i still have 4 weeks to enjoy my vacation.. gotta get the best of it before i hit the books this coming school year.. hay.



la la la la la la.


i purchased this bracelet last monday.. actually, my dad bought it. it's his money.. hehe.. parasite pa ko.. hay..

black buddha beads..

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

for the sake of posting some pics here.. gusto ko lang mag post ng pics.. sabi nga ni siops "i want to post with photos to make things 'real'." quoted from his blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home