Monday, December 20, 2004

the stick insect hunter

curious?

it's a portion of Pulp Magazine. It got my attention. Actually, it was just his morning that i 'read' the content of the mag (100% concious state while reading it) get it? I was browsing the pages of the mag and i decided to check out the back page.. poof! here it is The Stick Insect Hunter. What caught my attention was the photo of a person showing off his ass... as if it is pleasant in the eye but excuse me.. it isn't.. here's the pic:



oooohhh well... im sorry for disturbing you ( yes!! you! the one reading this crap) with that freakin' pic.. but actually... i mean it :P

" everything has its reason.." right? good thing Mr. Stick Insect Hunter has one in store for us..

" It all started when I got into the habit of taking pictures of my ass at the end of a great party just to check if I partied my ass off already or if it is still there. I also tattooed my logo on my ass to make sure it's really my ass I am hauling home."

haha very well said mr. S.I.H.. btw, here's the logo he's talking about:



soo.... that's it.. nonsense aight? but for the sake of saving myself from boredom... i've done this crap..

and for the sake of copyright (magazines are protected of copyright, right? hahaha i don't wanna spent my christmas in jail just because of this crap.. SO guys, i've got this stuff (the photos and quotes) from Pulp Magazine issue #50 October 2004

*bow*

2 Comments:

Blogger knox said...

wahahahahahahahah..nice pic..reminds me of my ass...joke lng..hahahaha...
ano ga kitchie?
d daw kamukha eh?
malayo daw..

wag mo nga ko lokohin..
hahahaha...

ibigay kahit pang kalayaan mo...

tc siops!!!
:P~
*hugs*

2:07 PM  
Blogger poLiN said...

amp..ayos un ah..hahaha...

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home