Thursday, November 11, 2004

hole in the sky

why do some people break the rules when they fall in love? well, if you know the answer tell me.

by the way, to tell you how my day was...

t'was rainy the whole day... so i brought my lucky jacket in school.. (hope that jacket still has its charm) i like the rain by the way.. reminds me of something..

soo... morning classes were fine especially during CL time.. i've learned life's lessons once again like instead of paying back, pay it forward.. what i mean is share what you have to others.. another one was that we are not here to impress people but to express ourselves.. hahaha so trueee...

afternoon classes were better... we had our paragraph writing in english.. i enjoy writing because it's another way of expressing myself.. expressing my confusing thoughts and unspoken feelings.. after that we had our music class.. we had this duet thing happening and yeahh... i sang together with my partner... haha we sang torete by moonstar88.. i dont know if i sucked... but i think i did... the point is, i was not there to impress but to express! hahaa so much of that principle.

after classes, my friend and i went to the chez to have some snacks.. yeahh.. and OMG we saw this cool guy plus his cool car.. hahahaha and we followed him to the parking lot.. ya know.. trippings.. but i told my friend that we are just wasting our time so we proceeded to the chez!! we bought some drinks and walked our feet off!! hahahaa i was suppose to meet a friend to return his cd but.. anyway, after that, i attended my training(yeah i play basketball in school). we just had some shooting drills and finished early because the open court was wet... full of puddles.... i was getting dirty and all but t'was fun LOL

so that's it...

still raining at this moment..

and im not yet finished with my homework..

btw, this is my first time to post a blog here..

ilang gabi pa nga lang nang tayo'y pinagtagpo
na parang may tumulak nanlalamig nanginginig nga ako
akala ko nung una ay may bukas ang ganito
mabuti pang umiwas pero salamat na rin ang nagtagpo
-moonstar88

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home